- 5-day Adult or Youth training: $36,200
- 5-day Adult class with Public Safety or Higher Education module certification: $38,500
- 3-day Adult or Youth training: $21,500
- “Expedited” 3-Day Adult or Youth training (available for existing Instructors only): $18,750
Are you a member of National Council? As part of your membership we offer discounted pricing:
- 5-day Adult or Youth training: $32,600
- “Expedited” 3-Day Adult or Youth training (available for existing Instructors only): $16,875
What does the onsite training fee include?
- Pre-program planning and assistance
- Trainer fees for two nationally certified trainers
- Trainer travel and per diem cost
- All program materials for each participant
- Ongoing technical assistance and access to resources for participants upon becoming certified Instructors
What are the responsibilities of the host site?
The organization hosting the training is responsible for selecting and providing the location, recruiting participants and, if desired, providing catering during the week.
Please note that all selected participants for the training most submit an application to your agency for review using our standard document.
How do I host an onsite training?
To make the process of hosting an onsite instructor training easy, we’ve developed this step-by-step guide.
Once you’ve decided to host an onsite training, you can use this checklist to walk you through the planning process.
More questions? View our FAQ for more information.